0% Commission Programme Terms
Please find below the terms and conditions of the 0% Commission programme made available by Booking.com to and for the benefit of the Accommodations that are eligible for and interested in joining the 0% Commission programme (at all times on a voluntary basis through opt-in (if eligible; if applicable) at their discretion) (the “0% Commission Programme” or the “Programme”).
Definitions and Interpretation
- Unless defined otherwise in these 0% Commission Programme terms (the “Programme Terms”), capitalized terms have the same meaning as set out in the Accommodation Agreement entered into between the Accommodation and Booking.com (the “Agreement”).
- Except as otherwise provided for herein, the terms and conditions of the Agreement remain unchanged and in full force and effect.
The 0% Commission Programme
- Booking.com’s 0% Commission Programme is an incentive programme for new Accommodations. It will be possible to participate in the Programme until 24 November 2022.
- The Accommodation needs to comply with the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Programme:
- The Accommodation (meaning legal entity) is a new business partner of Booking.com and is self-registering the Accommodation(s) (meaning propert(y)/(ies)) for the first time on the Platform and has been invited to join the 0% commission programme and accepts the Terms during registration process
- Each Accommodation (meaning property) can be characterised as one of the following property type categories as used on the Platform:
- Holiday Home;
- Condo; or
- Each Accommodation (meaning property) needs to be located in Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom or the United States. Accommodations located in other countries are not eligible;
- The Accommodation (meaning legal entity) can register up to a maximum of 20 Accommodations belonging to the aforementioned property types;
- Each eligible Accommodation needs to be registered and made available (‘open bookable’) on the Platform by 24 November 2022, inclusive.
- Booking.com reserves the right to check the information provided by the Accommodation to verify its truthfulness and accuracy, in order to establish eligibility for the Programme.
- If the Accommodation is eligible for the Programme, then the Commission level for the eligible Accommodation will be 0% (the “Incentive”) for bookings made between the start date of the Incentive and the end date of the Incentive.
- The Incentive applies to Commission only and does not apply to payment processing or handling fees for guest payments.
- The Incentive is valid from the date on which the registration of the Accommodation (meaning property) is completed, up to and including the end date of the Incentive. The end date of the Incentive is specified in the Programme participation email sent to the Accommodation upon registration, as well as on the Accommodation's Contracts page on the Booking.com Extranet.
- After the end date of the Incentive, the Accommodation will be subject to the standard Commission levels defined by Booking.com depending on where the Accommodation is located.
- The Incentive will be shown on monthly invoices issued to the Accommodation by Booking.com as a discount on the total amount of the invoice.
- Booking.com may in its sole discretion decide to stop offering the Programme to Accommodations.
- These Programme Terms (i) may be unilaterally amended or supplemented from time to time by Booking.com in its sole discretion subject to a reasonable notice period to the relevant participants, (ii) are and form an integral part of the Agreement (as applicable) (including the General Delivery Terms as amended from time to time), and must be read in conjunction therewith, and (iii) may be accepted online, but in any event apply pursuant to the opt in and use of the Programme by the Accommodation. In case of conflict between the terms of the Agreement and these Programme Terms, these Programme Terms prevail.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Paying your invoices
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Reviewing your reservation statement
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about direct debit
- Disputing your invoice
- When to send proof of payment
- How to use a credit note
- Understanding additional invoices
- Understanding VAT and local taxes
- Local taxes and VAT rules in Georgia and everything you need to know about them
- VAT legislation in Tajikistan: FAQs
- VAT legislation in Cambodia: FAQs
- VAT legislation in Ukraine
- Tax legislation in India: FAQs
- VAT on commission invoices in Italy: FAQs
- Tourism tax in Malaysia
- VAT on commission invoices in Albania: FAQs