Can I query the commission I'm charged?
If you’re simply looking to review and compare your commission invoice with your reservations, read this article.
What to do if you have a valid commission query
After a guest checks out, you have up to 48 hours to modify the reservation in the extranet. If you miss this 48-hour deadline, you can dispute the commission on a reservation by following the steps below.
Note: this feature is intended for use in exceptional circumstances only. Generally, you're still expected to modify bookings within 48 hours of check-out in the ‘Reservations’ tab. If a dispute is rejected, you cannot start another dispute for the same reservation.
Log in to the extranet and click on the ‘Finance’ tab.
Select ‘Reservation statements’.
Under the ‘Dispute commission amount’ column, tick the box for the reservation(s) you want to dispute and a blue ‘Dispute X reservation(s)’ button will appear.
Click the blue ‘Dispute X reservation(s)’ button and enter the actual amount of revenue received. Then choose a reason for the dispute and write a message explaining your query.
Click the ‘Send message’ button. You'll receive an update on the status of the submitted request in your ‘Inbox’ within 48 working hours.
You can check whether your dispute is approved, rejected or in review by hovering over the tick box in the ‘Dispute commission amount’ column.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- My property was auto-closed but I've now paid my invoice: what happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I query the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn’t arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate the amount of commission I pay each month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission on overbookings?
- Do I pay commission on cancelled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several different properties. Can I pay all my invoices in one go?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?