Can I query the commission I'm charged?
If you’re simply looking to review and compare your commission invoice with your reservations, read this article.
What to do if you have a valid commission query
After a guest checks out, you have up to 48 hours to modify the reservation in the extranet. If you miss this 48-hour deadline, you can dispute the commission on a reservation by following the steps below.
Note: this feature is intended for use in exceptional circumstances only. Generally, you're still expected to modify bookings within 48 hours of check-out in the ‘Reservations’ tab. If a dispute is rejected, you cannot start another dispute for the same reservation.
Log in to the extranet and click on the ‘Finance’ tab.
Select ‘Reservation statements’.
Under the ‘Dispute commission amount’ column, tick the box for the reservation(s) you want to dispute and a blue ‘Dispute X reservation(s)’ button will appear.
Click the blue ‘Dispute X reservation(s)’ button and enter the actual amount of revenue received. Then choose a reason for the dispute and write a message explaining your query.
Click the ‘Send message’ button. You'll receive an update on the status of the submitted request in your ‘Inbox’ within 48 working hours.
You can check whether your dispute is approved, rejected or in review by hovering over the tick box in the ‘Dispute commission amount’ column.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Managing your reservation lists
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work