Do I pay commission on cancelled bookings?
We charge commission on confirmed stays and non-refundable bookings (regardless of whether the guest stayed at your property or not).
Other than confirmed stays, you have to pay commission when:
- You charge guests for non-refundable or partially non-refundable no-shows or cancellations
- You charge guests who cancel after the free cancellation period has ended
You don’t have to pay commission when:
- You choose to waive the cancellation fee for non-refundable bookings
- You’ve correctly marked the guest as a no-show and chose to waive the cancellation fee
- You’ve marked the credit card as invalid because you were unable to charge the guest
You can find further information on cancellations in this article.
Commission, Invoices & Tax