Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
Firstly, thank you for paying your invoices on time – we really appreciate it.
Once you’ve paid your commission invoice, you’re not required to send us proof of payment unless we request it.
You can check the status of your payments by following these steps:
- Log into the extranet.
- Click on ‘Finance’, then ‘Invoices’.
Note: After paying your invoice, allow 2-3 working days for it to be reflected in our system.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- My property was auto-closed but I've now paid my invoice: what happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work
- Can I query the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn’t arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate the amount of commission I pay each month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission on overbookings?
- Do I pay commission on cancelled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several different properties. Can I pay all my invoices in one go?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?