How can I change my invoice or banking details?
Do you want to review or change your banking details for invoice payments?
- Click on the ‘Finance’ tab in the extranet and check your banking details under ‘Payment information’ on the ‘Financial overview’ page.
- If you wish to change any of this information, select the ‘Send us a message’ option, found below your banking details.
- Make sure you select ‘Finance (invoices and payments)’ as the subject of your message in the pop-up box. Explain any changes you‘d like to make and click the ‘Send message’ button when you're done. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Do you need to update your invoice details?
You can make changes to the following sections of your invoice via the extranet:
- ‘For the attention of’
- Zip/post code
- You can check your details by clicking on the ‘Finance’ tab in the extranet, then selecting ‘Invoice details’.
- If you need to make any changes, please send us a message through your inbox, selecting ‘Finance (invoices and payments)’as the subject. A member of our team will contact you to make the changes.
Please note that changes cannot be made between the 1st and the 7th of each month during our billing cycle.
If the legal name of your property is changing (i.e. how it appears on your invoice), please let us know as soon as possible by sending a message through the extranet.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- My property was auto-closed but I've now paid my invoice: what happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I query the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn’t arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate the amount of commission I pay each month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission on overbookings?
- Do I pay commission on cancelled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several different properties. Can I pay all my invoices in one go?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?