How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
To check your current payment method, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to your Extranet and click on the 'Finance' tab, then select 'Financial overview'.
- You can check your payment method and banking details under 'Payment information'.
- If you need to make changes to this information, scroll down to the blue button ‘Send us a message’ and select ‘Invoices and Credit Control' as the subject.
A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you with information on the payment methods available in your country.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Managing your reservation lists
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work