How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
Below is a downloadable, step-by-step visual guide for reconciling your reservation statement with your commission invoice on Booking.com.
It explains how you can cross-check the commission you pay with the reservations you’ve received.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Managing your reservation lists
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work