How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
You don’t need to take any action. We automatically deduct available credits (credit notes, refunds on double payments, etc.) from the latest commission invoice, or ‘boleto’, we’ve issued.
Invoices are always issued on the third working day of each month, but credits are only made available after the tenth day of each month. That way, all credits will be deducted from your commission invoice in advance, and you simply pay the net remainder amount on the due date.
If your available credit is greater than the invoice amount, our system will automatically clear the invoice, and any remaining credits will be kept for future use.
You can find all your open invoices and available credits under your extranet ‘Finance’ tab.
Note: If you have more than one open invoice, your credits will only be deducted from the most recently issued invoice. This deduction is automatic, so you can use the original invoice in your extranet to make the payment, without having to update it.
Is your credit deduction not showing up when you pay your invoice?
You can send us a message via your extranet ‘Inbox’ tab, and we’ll follow up on the issue.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- My property was auto-closed but I've now paid my invoice: what happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Everything you need to know about credit notes
- Can I query the commission I'm charged?
- Do I pay commission if a guest doesn’t arrive (no-show)?
- Why do I need to pay commission?
- How do you calculate the amount of commission I pay each month?
- How much commission do I pay?
- Will I pay commission on overbookings?
- Do I pay commission on cancelled bookings?
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several different properties. Can I pay all my invoices in one go?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?