How can I pay my invoices?
Commission invoices are emailed to you during the first week of each month. They are also available in PDF format in the extranet. You’ll find them in the ‘Finance’ tab under ‘Invoices’.
Payment is always due within 14 days of the invoice date. You can check your current payment method, and your bank details, under ‘Payment information’ in the ‘Financial overview’ section of the ‘Finance’ tab. You’ll also find payment instructions on the invoice itself.
If your current payment method is by Direct Debit, we’ll simply debit your account automatically. For more information, you can read this article: ‘I pay my invoices by Direct Debit. How long after I receive my invoice will my account be debited?’.
If you have additional questions regarding your chosen payment method or if you’d like to change it, please send us a message via your extranet inbox, using the subject ‘Invoice and Credit Control’.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- My property was auto-closed but I've now paid my invoice: what happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several different properties. Can I pay all my invoices in one go?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?
- Is city tax included in my prices on Booking.com?
- Does my Booking.com commission invoice include a VAT charge?
- How do I handle VAT and local taxes?
- Can I change the tax settings for my property?
- Can I make changes to my VAT settings?
- Everything you need to know about VAT rules in Georgia
- VAT legislation in Tajikistan