Managing your reservation lists
We invoice you for reservations based on your guests’ check-out date. This article explains how to check the reservation lists included on your invoices in the extranet and on the Pulse app.
What’s in this article:
Managing your reservation lists in the extranet
There are two ways to find and manage your reservation lists, depending on what you see in the extranet. Here's how to do it if you see Invoices under Finance:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Finance and then click on Invoices
- Under Actions, choose the invoice you're interested in and click on View statement to check which reservations are included – you can also access this information by clicking on Reservation statements under Finance and choosing the reservation list for the period you want to see
- To download the PDF version of the invoice, click on PDF under Actions
Here's how to do it if you see Documents and invoices in the extranet instead:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Finance and select Documents and invoices
- Under Documents, in the Actions column, select the invoice you want to check by clicking on View statement
- To download the PDF version of the invoice, in the Actions column, click on PDF
To find out how we determine the commission you pay against the reservations you receive, take a look at this step-by-step guide.
Managing your invoices on the Pulse app
Here’s how to check the list of reservations included on your invoices on the Pulse app:
- Log in to the Pulse app.
- Tap More and then tap Invoices. If you have multiple properties listed on our platform, select the property you want to check the invoice for.
- Tap on the invoice to see more details.
- To view an invoice in the extranet, tap on View on Extranet.
- To download an invoice to your device, tap Download PDF.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Managing your reservation lists
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work