Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
If you have a question or concern about any of your commission invoices, you can contact our Credit Control team by following these steps:
- Within the ‘Finance’ tab in the extranet, click ‘Financial overview’ and select the ‘Send us a message’ option below ‘Payment information’.
- Make sure you select ‘Finance (invoices and payments)’ as the subject of your message in the pop-up box. Outline any queries you may have and click the ‘Send message’ button when you're done. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Have you received an additional invoice?
Generally, additional invoices are sent for specific reservations. Please check the invoice to see the relevant reservation number(s).
You can check your invoices within the ‘Finance’ tab of the extranet (and by selecting ‘Invoices’ from the list). The ‘Description’ column provides more details and the invoice type.
Common additional-invoice types include:
Incorrect no-show: The reservations on this invoice were originally marked as a ‘no-show’ and were not included in your commission invoice. The guests later confirmed with us that they stayed according to their original reservation. Since the commission for these reservations was not included in your commission invoice, a separate invoice was issued for payment.
Customer complaint costs: This type of invoice is issued in situations such as relocation costs due to an overbooking, or incorrect charges to the guest. In these cases, you should have already received separate communication from our Customer Service team.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- My property was auto-closed but I've now paid my invoice: what happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several different properties. Can I pay all my invoices in one go?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?
- Is city tax included in my prices on Booking.com?
- Does my Booking.com commission invoice include a VAT charge?
- How do I handle VAT and local taxes?
- Can I change the tax settings for my property?
- Can I make changes to my VAT settings?
- Everything you need to know about VAT rules in Georgia
- VAT legislation in Tajikistan