Can I make changes to my VAT settings?
To comply with European consumer law, we’re asking all our partners to check their VAT and tax settings by 1 September 2019.
Under these laws, charges cannot be configured as ‘incalculable’ or ‘charges vary’.
For more information on all the changes you’ll need to make before 1 September, have a look at our article on the new requirements.
You won’t be able to change VAT settings yourself, but you can let us know of any updates through your inbox:
- Click on ‘Compose new message’ and select ‘Property details’ as the message subject, then ‘VAT, city tax, extra charges’ as the subtopic.
- Let us know of any changes that need to be made and click ‘Send message’ when you’re done.
To see a breakdown of these settings, click on ‘Property’ and select ‘VAT/tax/charges’.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- How can I make sure my commission invoice is accurate?
- Can I manage my invoices using Pulse?
- What should I do if I’ve paid my invoices but they show as ‘unpaid’ in the extranet?
- My property was auto-closed but I've now paid my invoice: what happens next?
- How can I compare the commission I pay with the reservations I receive?
- How can I see that my invoice is paid?
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Will I receive a new invoice if my original invoice amount was corrected?
- How can I change the way I pay my invoices to Booking.com?
- How can I change my bank details?
- How can I pay my invoices?
- How can I change my invoice or banking details?
- Who can I contact with questions about my commission invoice or additional invoices?
- Where can I find the list of reservations included in my invoice?
- Do I need to send my Payment Confirmation after paying my invoice?
- How can I deduct available credits from an open invoice? [Brazil only]
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work
- Can Booking.com issue one invoice for all properties in my group account?
- Can I view all invoices in one place if I have multiple properties registered on Booking.com?
- I manage several different properties. Can I pay all my invoices in one go?
- I manage several different properties. Where can I handle my finances?
- Is city tax included in my prices on Booking.com?
- Does my Booking.com commission invoice include a VAT charge?
- How do I handle VAT and local taxes?
- Can I change the tax settings for my property?
- Can I make changes to my VAT settings?
- Everything you need to know about VAT rules in Georgia
- VAT legislation in Tajikistan