How do I handle VAT and local taxes?
Do you have a question about your local taxes?
As Booking.com B.V. operates an agency model, all reservations are considered a direct transaction between your property and the guest. So, it’s important that you are familiar with any local taxes and laws that are applicable to these transactions.
If you want more information on how commission payments to Booking.com B.V. for online reservation services work, please refer to section 2.4 (‘General Delivery Terms’) of your Booking.com contract. It’s also important that you’re aware of any local taxes and laws relating to this type of transaction.
It’s best to contact your accountant, advisor or local government to get the most accurate and up-to-date information about general and local tax regulations and laws.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Paying your invoices
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Managing your reservation lists
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- How credit notes work