Tax legislation in India: FAQs
Partners in India are charged a Goods & Services Tax, as well as a withholding tax. Your obligations depend on your room rates and your PAN number. Here are our answers to some of the most important questions partners like you have asked us about taxes in India.
What’s in this article:
- Understanding the Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Understanding the withholding tax
- Understanding Taxes Deducted at Source (TDS)
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Paying your invoices
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Reviewing your reservation statement
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about Direct Debit
- Disputing your invoice
- Understanding VAT, city and local taxes
- How do I handle VAT and local taxes?
- Updating your tax, VAT and charges settings
- Local taxes and VAT rules in Georgia and everything you need to know about them
- VAT legislation in Tajikistan: FAQs
- VAT legislation in Cambodia: FAQs
- VAT legislation in Ukraine
- Tax legislation in India: FAQs