Updating your tax, VAT and charges settings
You can’t change your tax, VAT or charges settings yourself on our platform. Here’s how to contact us so we can do it for you.
Contacting us to change your tax, VAT and charges settings
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on the Inbox tab, then go to Booking.com messages
- Click on See contact options
- Select Property details as the support topic
- Choose VAT or City tax / extra charges as the subtopic
- Click on See all contact options
- Click on Message
- Inform us that you want to change your tax or VAT settings and include any information you might find relevant
- Click on Send message
You can review your current settings in the extranet by clicking on the Property tab and selecting VAT/tax/charges.
Commission, Invoices & Tax
- Reopening your property after paying a late invoice
- When will my account be charged if I pay by Direct Debit?
- Paying your invoices
- Editing bank and invoice details
- Reviewing your reservation statement
- Deducting credits from an open invoice in Brazil
- All you need to know about direct debit
- Disputing your invoice
- Understanding VAT, city and local taxes
- How do I handle VAT and local taxes?
- Updating your tax, VAT and charges settings
- Local taxes and VAT rules in Georgia and everything you need to know about them
- VAT legislation in Tajikistan: FAQs
- VAT legislation in Cambodia: FAQs
- VAT legislation in Ukraine
- Tax legislation in India: FAQs
- VAT on commission invoices in Italy: FAQs