How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
Fortunately, guest misconduct issues are rare. But in the unlikely event you have a poor guest experience, we’re here to support you. The guest reporting tool on the Pulse app makes it easy for you to report any misconduct – and we can then block that guest from booking your property again.
If you have an issue, you can report guest misconduct via your Pulse app, which will block that particular guest from booking your property again.
If you have multiple properties listed on Booking.com and you block a guest due to misconduct at one property, they will be blocked from making a booking at any of your properties.
To block a guest due to misconduct, just follow these steps:
- Tap the ‘Bookings’ tab.
- Select one of the dates when the guest you want to report stayed in your property and tap the name of the guest.
- Tap on ‘Report guest misconduct’ at the bottom of the ‘Reservation details’ screen.
- Choose one of the misconduct scenarios and leave a brief comment under ‘Details’.
- Choose whether you want to block the guest from booking your property in the future.
- Tap ‘Submit report’ when you’re done.
Note: Only submit a report if the guest’s misconduct matches one of the seven scenarios provided in the report tool. If the guest didn’t honour their booking, simply mark them as a no-show. If their credit card is invalid, you can mark that in the system, too.
You can submit a guest misconduct report any time from check-in to seven days after check-out.
Your first steps with Booking.com
- How to receive and use your location verification code
- 5 features that give you more control over your listing
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Creating house rules for holiday rentals
- All you need to know about Risk-Free Reservations
- Risk-Free Reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- Can I set specific guest requirements to decide who can book my property?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues with guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Where can I find information about a reservation?
- How do I know if a reservation is confirmed?
- How do I know, and what should I do, when I get a booking?
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?