How do I know if a reservation is confirmed?
When a reservation is made on Booking.com, it is confirmed immediately, and it’s not possible to reject reservations.
Once the guest has completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation by email or on the Pulse app.
To help you keep track of incoming bookings, you can set up notification alerts in thePulse app. You can find out how to do this in these articles:
Do you want an overview of all your new bookings? You can learn more here: Where can I find information about a reservation?
Your first steps with Booking.com
- How to receive and use your location verification code
- 5 features that give you more control over your listing
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Creating house rules for holiday rentals
- All you need to know about Risk-Free Reservations
- Risk-Free Reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- Can I set specific guest requirements to decide who can book my property?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues with guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Where can I find information about a reservation?
- How do I know if a reservation is confirmed?
- How do I know, and what should I do, when I get a booking?
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?