How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?
Add a personal touch to your property page by filling out your host profile. Here you can highlight the unique benefits of your property, add info about the neighbourhood, and even include a welcome message for your future guests.
In your Pulse app, you can tell guests a bit more about yourself and what makes your place special by completing a host profile. To do so, just follow these steps:
Complete your host profile on Pulse using Android
Open your Pulse app and tap on ‘More’.
If you manage multiple properties on Pulse, select the relevant one under ‘Properties’.
Tap on ‘Your profile’.
Add a photo of yourself or your property, and add a name.
Add information about your property, neighbourhood and/or yourself as host.
When you’re done, tap on ‘Save’ to confirm your changes.
To add info in other languages, tap on ‘Add language’ and repeat the above steps.
Note: The host profile feature is currently only available for certain properties. If you’re using Pulse on iOS, we’re working hard to bring this feature to you very soon! Until then, you can change your main photo directly in the Extranet.
Your first steps with Booking.com
- How to receive and use your location verification code
- 5 features that give you more control over your listing
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Creating house rules for holiday rentals
- All you need to know about Risk-Free Reservations
- Risk-Free Reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- Can I set specific guest requirements to decide who can book my property?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues with guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Where can I find information about a reservation?
- How do I know if a reservation is confirmed?
- How do I know, and what should I do, when I get a booking?
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?