Setting up your host profile on Pulse
Add a personal touch to your property page by filling out your host profile via the Pulse app. It helps highlight the unique features of your property, gives potential guests information about the neighbourhood and lends a personal touch to your property page.
What’s in this article
Completing your host profile on Pulse
Follow these steps to complete your host profile on Pulse using Android or iOS:
- Open the Pulse app and tap on More
- If you manage multiple properties on Pulse, select the property you want to add information for under Property details
- Tap on Your profile
- Add a photo of yourself or your property, and add a name
- Add information about your property, the neighbourhood and/or yourself
- Tap on Save to confirm your changes
You can set up your host profile in multiple languages. To do so, select Add language and repeat the above steps.
Benefits of completing your host profile
Completing your host profile tells guests a bit more about yourself and what makes your place special. It paints a complete picture of your property and shows potential guests that you’re an authentic person.
The information you include should be personable yet professional, such as information about yourself and your property as well as insider knowledge of the surrounding area. You can even write a welcome message for your future guests.
Your first steps with Booking.com
- Verifying your property location
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Verifying your property’s location by video upload
- Creating house rules
- All you need to know about Smart Flex Reservations
- Smart Flex reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- Reporting guest misconduct
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Checking reservation information
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- Setting up your host profile on Pulse