How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
Fortunately, guest misconduct issues are rare. But in the unlikely event you have a poor guest experience, we’re here to support you. The guest reporting tool on the Pulse app makes it easy for you to report any misconduct – and we can then block that guest from booking your property again.
If you have an issue, you can report guest misconduct via your Pulse app, which will block that particular guest from booking your property again.
If you have multiple properties listed on Booking.com and you block a guest due to misconduct at one property, they will be blocked from making a booking at any of your properties.
To block a guest due to misconduct, just follow these steps:
- Tap the ‘Bookings’ tab.
- Select one of the dates when the guest you want to report stayed in your property and tap the name of the guest.
- Tap on ‘Report guest misconduct’ at the bottom of the ‘Reservation details’ screen.
- Choose one of the misconduct scenarios and leave a brief comment under ‘Details’.
- Choose whether you want to block the guest from booking your property in the future.
- Tap ‘Submit report’ when you’re done.
Note: Only submit a report if the guest’s misconduct matches one of the seven scenarios provided in the report tool. If the guest didn’t honour their booking, simply mark them as a no-show. If their credit card is invalid, you can mark that in the system, too.
You can submit a guest misconduct report any time from check-in to seven days after check-out.
Your first steps with Booking.com