Note: At the moment, we’re only sharing info on the key collection process and pick-up location with guests. If you want to show photos to help explain the process or location, you can upload them in your extranet, and we’ll test displaying them very soon.
We know from research that confusion about key collection is one of the most common complaints concerning check-in, from both guests and properties alike.
You can avoid such issues, and put your mind at ease, by using the ‘Key collection’ feature in your extranet.
This way, you can let guests know how they can pick up your keys, and whether your keys are collected on site or at a different address. And if the location is hard to explain, you can also include photographs for extra clarity.
We realise this information is sensitive, so we guarantee anything you upload will be stored securely and shared only with your guests.
To enable the ‘Key collection’ feature, just follow these steps:
- Log on to your extranet and click on the ‘Property’ tab.
- Select ‘Policies’. Under the ‘Other policies’ section, you’ll find a box called ‘Key collection’.
- Click on ‘Edit’.
- Choose an option from the drop-down box to specify how and where keys can be collected. You can include an alternative check-in option as a backup if needed.
- Use the ‘Preview’ section to double-check the information you’ve provided.
- Remember to click ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
- The information you’ve added will appear on guests’ booking confirmations.
Depending on your property type, this feature may not yet be available to you. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.