I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
The information you provide during registration is not final.
Just after you completed your initial registration, you would have received a login for your property extranet. Before your property goes live on Booking.com, we encourage you to log in and review the following:
- Add or arrange photos of your property.
- Review your facilities and room amenities.
- Read your property description for accuracy.
- Check you’ve loaded enough availability in your calendar.
- Make sure you’ve added rates for the rooms you’ve made available.
- Double-check your property address is correct.
- Preview your property page as it will appear on our website.
Do you want more information about updating your property details? Find out more here.
Your first steps with Booking.com