Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
In this article we’ll cover how to log in to your extranet for the first time, as well as how to log in to your account from a new device.
Have you recently signed up to Booking.com and want to log in to your account?
Once you’ve successfully logged in, you'll reach your extranet homepage. Click on the ‘?’ icon in the top right-hand corner to take a guided tour. In your extranet you’ll be able to:
- Access your property info, update your availability and room types, add photos and request text changes to your property page
- Discover opportunities designed to boost your performance, letting you set up deals and offer discounts to bookers
If you’re logging in to the Booking.com extranet from a new device, you’ll be asked to verify your details.
When asked to verify your details, you can choose one of the following options:
- Phone call: select this option to get a call with a six-digit code
- Text message: select this option to receive a six-digit code by SMS
- Pulse verification code: log in to the Pulse app and retrieve your PIN from the ‘More’ page.
Enter your six-digit code or PIN. Now you’ll be able to access the Booking.com extranet again.
Your first steps with Booking.com