Changing your property status to open/bookable
Setting your property status to open/bookable means that you’ve completed every step of the registration process and travelers can book your property on our platform.
What’s in this article
How to set your property status to open/bookable
You’ll need to complete your registration before you can set your property status to open/bookable, and in some cases that means first verifying your property’s location. You should also make sure you’ve:
- Added and arranged photos of your property
- Reviewed your facilities and room amenities
- Reviewed your contact details
- Checked your property description for accuracy
- Loaded enough availability in your calendar
- Added rates for the rooms or units you’ve made available
- Previewed your property page as it will appear on our platform
Once your property’s information is complete, you can change its status to open/bookable by clicking Make my property live in the extranet.
When will I start receiving bookings?
Every reservation a guest makes on our platform is instantly confirmed, so you can start receiving bookings as soon as you set your property status to open/bookable. Keep in mind that you don’t have the option of accepting or rejecting a booking once it’s made. That’s why it’s important that you load your availability correctly before you set your property status to open/bookable.
Whenever you get a new booking, you’ll receive a confirmation email, plus a notification on the Pulse app if you use it. We’ll also send the guest a confirmation email and update your availability on our platform. You can see all your booking details in the Reservations tab in the extranet, as well the Bookings tab on the Pulse app.
Your first steps with Booking.com
- Verifying your property location
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Verifying your property’s location by video upload
- Creating house rules for holiday rentals
- All you need to know about Smart Flex Reservations
- Smart Flex reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues with guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Checking reservation information
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- Setting up your host profile on Pulse