I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
The information you provide during registration is not final.
Just after you completed your initial registration, you would have received a login for your property extranet. Before your property goes live on Booking.com, we encourage you to log in and review the following:
- Add or arrange photos of your property.
- Review your facilities and room amenities.
- Read your property description for accuracy.
- Check you’ve loaded enough availability in your calendar.
- Make sure you’ve added rates for the rooms you’ve made available.
- Double-check your property address is correct.
- Preview your property page as it will appear on our website.
Do you want more information about updating your property details? Find out more here.
Your first steps with Booking.com
- How to receive and use your location verification code
- 5 features that give you more control over your listing
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Creating house rules for holiday rentals
- All you need to know about Risk-Free Reservations
- Risk-Free Reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- Can I set specific guest requirements to decide who can book my property?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues with guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Where can I find information about a reservation?
- How do I know if a reservation is confirmed?
- How do I know, and what should I do, when I get a booking?
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?