Why is my property page not available in all languages?
Your property and room descriptions will be translated into other languages based on demand we see from customers.
When we see volumes of visitors searching in a specific language and looking at your property, your text will join our translations queue to be processed as quickly as possible.
Other information that you’ll see appearing on your page, such as facilities and policies, is automatically translated into all available languages.
Your first steps with Booking.com
- Verifying your property location
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Verifying your property’s location by video upload
- Creating house rules
- All you need to know about Smart Flex Reservations
- Smart Flex reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- Reporting guest misconduct
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Checking reservation information
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- Setting up your host profile on Pulse