Why is my property page not available in all languages?
Your property and room descriptions will be translated into other languages based on demand we see from customers.
When we see volumes of visitors searching in a specific language and looking at your property, your text will join our translations queue to be processed as quickly as possible. Other information that you’ll see appearing on your page, such as facilities and policies, is automatically translated into all available languages.
Your first steps with Booking.com
- How to receive and use your location verification code
- 5 features that give you more control over your listing
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to your Booking.com extranet
- Why is my property page not available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Creating house rules for holiday rentals
- All you need to know about Risk-Free Reservations
- Risk-Free Reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- Can I set specific guest requirements to decide who can book my property?
- How can I set up my house rules clearly for guests?
- How do I report issues with guest misconduct?
- New partner restrictions: credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key collection feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Where can I find information about a reservation?
- How do I know if a reservation is confirmed?
- How do I know, and what should I do, when I get a booking?
- How can I customise and personalise my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- How can I report guest misconduct issues via the Pulse app?
- How do I set up my host profile on Pulse?