How can I analyse my guest review scores?
To help you understand how guests rate their experience at your property, we’ve created a special tool in your extranet.
Found under the ‘Analytics’ tab, the ‘Guest review scores’ tool analyses your review scores over time and compares your performance against properties in your competitive set.
The at-a-glance data and reports make it easy for you to track your progress.
Note: the ‘Guest review scores’ tool uses data from all reviews submitted for your property, including reviews awaiting approval and reviews which were removed (for example, if a reservation was reported as a no-show). For that reason, the scores may differ from those shown in your ‘Guest reviews’ tab.
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus
- Adding a cleaning fee waiver for Genius travellers
- All about ranking, search results and visibility
- How can I analyse my guest review scores?
- Using your Genius Report
- All about the Ranking dashboard
- How can I increase my occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
- What is the Analytics dashboard?
- Accessing data to understand travel trends and attract more guests