How can I increase my occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
Discover how the sold-out dates report helps you better understand demand – and get more reservations.Check your sold-out dates
How the sold-out dates report works
Depending on your property type, this feature may not yet be available to you. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.
The sold-out dates report shows which dates you’re sold out on and where you could be missing out on potential bookings. At the top of the report you can see how many views your property has had while appearing as ‘sold out’ on the Booking.com website. The report gives you an overview of the dates these potential guests searched for that weren't available on your page.
To download the report, follow these steps:
1. Go to the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab in your extranet and click on ‘Availability Optimisation’. 2. Click on the downward-facing arrow next to a room and you’ll see all the dates marked as sold out. 3. To add availability for these dates, Click on the ‘+’ next to the selected date.The blue ‘In high demand’ tag shows that these dates are highly requested or searched for, so there’s a good chance of selling them.
Sold out on Booking.com? Check demand in your area and add more rooms to increase your occupancy.View your sold-out report
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about ranking, search results and visibility
- How can I analyse my guest review scores?
- Using your Genius Report
- What is the Visibility Dashboard?
- How can I increase my occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
- What is the Analytics dashboard?
- New data to help you attract more guests