New data to help you attract more guests
Countries around the world are starting to relax lockdown measures and open up to travellers again. And as they do, more and more people are deciding where to go for their next trip. But we understand that changes to what travellers are looking for can make it difficult to capture this demand.
We’re keen to help you understand what potential guests are looking for on our platform, so you can maximise these new opportunities. That’s why we’ve published new data insights on the extranet and Pulse, to show you how guests are searching for accommodation in your location.
What new data is available?
If you’re eligible, you can now see certain types of demand data, such as search booking window or the percentage domestic vs. international searches, for your market over the past 14 days.
We’re providing this data to the majority of our partners, but it isn’t available to everyone. In particular, you might not be able to access it if you’re in an area without enough properties or recent searches to make the information accurate.
How can this information help me get bookings?
You can use this new data to learn more about potential guests in your market, so you can optimise your promotions and policies to capture their interest.
In particular, it can help you find out:
- Where your potential guests come from
- What kind of groups they’re made up of
- Which devices they use to search and book
- How far in advance they’re looking to book
- Which cancellation policies are most popular
Once you’re equipped with this data, you can set up tailored promotions and policies from the Opportunity Centre in the extranet.
Where can I find this data?
To access this information about potential guests in your market, log in to the extranet and click on Performance. You can also find it in the Pulse app’s Activity Feed.
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus