Using your Genius Report
The Genius Report gives you insight into the value the programme is bringing to your business. It’s based on the total number of stayed reservations at your property since you joined the Genius programme. You can find your Genius Report in the extranet by clicking on the Analytics tab and then selecting Genius Report.
In your Genius Report, you’ll find:
- Quick insights on your Genius guests, including:
- What percentage are Genius guests booking Genius rates
- What percentage are Genius guests booking other rates
- Their average length of stay
- Their average spend based on bookings on our platform
- A performance overview of all bookings, which can be filtered by:
- Genius guests vs. other guests
- Genius guests with discount vs. Genius guests without discount
- Past or future stays from seven to 365 days
- A month-on-month graph showing all bookings by:
- Genius guests with discount
- Genius guests without discount
- Other guests
- A clear summary of what you’ve gained by joining the Genius programme*:
- Additional revenue made in past 30 to 365 days
- Increase in property page views in past 14 days
* Depending on your property type, this feature may not be visible yet
Check out this article if you’d like to learn more about the Genius programme and see whether you’re eligible to join.
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about ranking, search results and visibility
- How can I analyse my guest review scores?
- Using your Genius Report
- Getting to know the Visibility Dashboard
- How can I increase my occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
- What is the Analytics dashboard?
- New data to help you attract more guests