All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
The Preferred Partner Programme is an exclusive programme that gives greater visibility to the top 30% of our partners. You have to meet a set of criteria to join, but once you become a member you can expect a big boost in bookings.
What’s in this article
The benefits of the Preferred Partner Programme
If you join the Preferred Partner Programme, in return for a small increase in commission you get greater visibility in search results and a special ‘thumbs-up’ seal of approval on your property page.
Preferred partners also receive up to 65% more page views and 40% more bookings.
Joining the Preferred Partner Programme
You can join the Preferred Partner Programme if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Performance score – a combination of your expected annual bookings and traveller demand for your property. You’ll need a score of at least 70%.
- Review score – this is how guests rate your property out of 10 after they’ve checked out. A score of at least seven is necessary.
- External prices – this is our measurement of how competitive your prices are on our platform, compared to on other websites. You’ll need to be ‘competitive’ to be able to join the programme.
To find out if you’re eligible to join, log in to the extranet, click on Opportunities and then click on Preferred Partner Programme.
Maintaining Preferred Partner status
We measure your eligibility for the Preferred Partner Programme every 90 days. You can check your status yourself at any time in the extranet – click on Opportunities and then click on Preferred Partner Programme.
We’ll also regularly send you updates about how to stay in the programme, including any improvements you can make and how much time you’ll have to make them.
Leaving the Preferred Partner Programme
You can easily opt out at any time:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Opportunities and then click on Preferred Partner Programme
- Click on Leave the Preferred Partner Programme
Your status and commission amount will change immediately, and you’ll receive a confirmation in your extranet inbox.
You’ll only be able to rejoin the programme after 180 days and as long as you meet the necessary criteria.
Want more visibility?
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus