All you need to know about Preferred Plus
Preferred Plus is the premium tier of our Preferred Partner Programme, available only to the top 10% of Preferred Partners. It’s designed to boost visibility and bookings – and help you stand out from the competition.
What’s in this article
The benefits of Preferred Plus
We offer a Preferred Plus Programme for existing Preferred partners who want to get the highest possible visibility in search results, while maintaining their average daily rate. By investing additional commission, we’ll give you up to 60% increased visibility, which could lead to 30% more bookings compared to Preferred partners.
The additional commission you invest is used directly to incentivise guests to book and complete stays with you. The incentive we offer is Travel Credits, issued to the guest when they check out from your property.
Joining Preferred Plus
If you are already a Preferred partner, you can join Preferred Plus if you meet the following criteria:
- Performance score – a combination of your expected annual bookings and traveller demand for your property. You’ll need a score of at least 80%.
- Review score – this is how guests rate your property out of 10 after they’ve checked out. A score of at least eight is necessary.
Here’s how to check if you’re eligible:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Opportunities
- Click on Preferred Partner Programme to see if you’re eligible
Joining Preferred Plus is completely optional and you can opt in or out when it suits your business needs, giving you greater control.
Leaving Preferred Plus
You can easily opt out whenever it suits your business needs. Here’s how:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Opportunities and then click on Preferred Partner Programme
- Click on Leave the Preferred Plus Programme
Your status and commission amount will change immediately, and you’ll receive a confirmation in your extranet inbox.
You’ll be able to rejoin Preferred Plus whenever you like, as long as you meet the necessary criteria.
Want more visibility?
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus