All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
Find out how our visibility tool can increase your property page views and occupancy – whenever your business needs it.Discover the Visibility Booster
What is the Visibility Booster?
Our Visibility Booster offers you a way to boost your visibility – wherever and whenever you choose to.
You can make your property stand out to bookers on certain high-demand dates, or during periods where you’re experiencing low sales or high cancellations.
You can also attract more international guests by standing out to bookers searching in specific countries on certain dates.
By using this tool and adjusting the commission you pay, you can see what increase in views you can expect. We estimate this based on our ongoing research into customer behaviour, booking trends and demand.
How to activate the Visibility Booster
It’s easy to set up the Visibility Booster, just follow these steps:
1. Log on to your extranet and click on the ‘Opportunities’ tab. Select the ‘Visibility Booster’.
2. Here you can choose which check-in dates you’d like to boost. If you have low occupancy over a certain period, you can select the relevant dates from the calendar.
3. In the next section, ‘Pick a country’, you can choose your target group of bookers.
4. Next, select the commission rate you’d like to apply, using the blue circle on the slider.
5. Click the ‘Apply new commission rate’ button when you’ve completed this step.
When to use the Visibility Booster
Do you want to make your property stand out to customers on peak dates, or during certain local events and holidays? You can set the feature to increase your visibility for stays between two certain dates and stand out to bookers searching for these dates.
Low-demand dates and unsold rooms
If you still have a lot of availability left for certain dates, you can use the Visibility Booster to make your property appeal to bookers still looking for a place to stay. You’ll benefit from extra exposure when you need it the most.
Target customers by country
You can also choose to stand out to customers from a certain country, for example if you know a public holiday is coming up, you can appeal to bookers searching in that location.
Dealing with last-minute cancellations
Are you experiencing a high number of cancellations? An easy way to solve this is to get your rooms back on sale as quickly as possible. The Visibility Booster can help to place your property higher in the ranking and attract bookers to your newly back-on-sale rooms.
The Visibility Booster lets you decide when your business needs a little lift.Activate the Visibility Booster
Growing your business
- Our Property Referral Programme explained
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- The Opportunity Centre
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus
- Adding a cleaning fee waiver for Genius travellers
- Cash Advance Solution in collaboration with YouLend