Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
If your property is part of a chain, you may have trouble setting up products or promotions via the Booking.com extranet.
This is a result of your Connectivity setup and/or the group agreement you have with us, which limits your access to certain extranet features.
If you’d like to set up a product or promotion, send us a message through or call us on the dedicated phone number in your extranet inbox.
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- New beach experience from Booking.com
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about ranking, search results and visibility
- How can I analyse my guest review scores?
- Using your Genius Report
- What is the Visibility Dashboard?
- How can I increase my occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
- What is the Analytics dashboard?
- New data to help you attract more guests