What is the Opportunity Centre?
The Opportunity Centre helps you identify ways to improve your property’s performance and your guests’ experience. Found in your extranet, it lets you add products, information and deals that we know can help increase your bookings and revenue.
Opportunities are tailored to your property, and you can action them in quick, easy steps. Plus, you’re always in control of what features are activated and when.
How the Opportunity Centre works
- The process guests follow to book a room on Booking.com can be broken down into eight steps. Each one represents a point at which a potential booker might abandon the booking process. The Opportunity Centre helps you identify why a drop-off might happen.
- Each drop-off point also represents an opportunity for you to improve your performance on Booking.com. So the Opportunity Centre splits these opportunities into seven sections, each one corresponding to a different drop-off point.
- The Opportunity Centre is powered by Focus Finder, which analyses your property’s performance along each step of the guest journey – from the initial search on our site to the stay at your property. It also compares your performance to that of similar properties in your area.
- Based on your performance, the Opportunity Centre orders the steps you need to take, with your biggest area for improvement listed on top. For every step you’re performing below similar properties in your area, Focus Finder provides tailored business advice to help you grow and close any gaps. Plus, it indicates where you outperform similar properties, so you can see where you’re doing well – and keep doing so.
- Within each category, you’ll see a list of relevant opportunities designed to improve your performance in that area.
- You implement the opportunities in a couple of clicks.
To ensure we show the most effective and relevant opportunities for all properties, we will sometimes ask you for feedback. Additionally, to make sure that the advice you receive is completely relevant, Focus Finder’s recommendations are updated daily. This way, we can help you identify possible problem areas and suggest ways to tackle them in good time.
To find out more, go to the 'Opportunities' tab in your extranet, or click on the button below.
Growing your business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Programme
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties in one go?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What is the difference between the Preferred programme and the Visibility Booster?
- What is the Opportunity Centre?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Programme
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalised performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Centre?
- Maximising availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus