Can I respond to a guest review using Pulse?
It’s easy to respond to guest reviews on Pulse. Just open the app on your iOS or Android device and follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘More’ tab and select ‘Guest reviews’.
- If you manage multiple properties within a group account, choose which property’s reviews you want to see.
- Select a review to respond to.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Reply’ button.
- Write your response and choose ‘Send’.
Here are some helpful tips for responding to reviews:
- Be personal: Don't just write "Thank you" in response to a positive review. Take the time to craft a personalised message. This shows that you care about each of your guests.
- Less is more: Keep your responses concise and to the point.
- Originality is appealing: Make sure that every response is unique and specific. A genuine reply is key for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Change a negative into a positive: Be genuine and look for potential opportunities to improve the experience at your accommodation for future guests.
- Double-check your work: Take a little extra time to make sure you've written what you intended. We can remove a response if necessary, but it's always better to get it right the first time around.
Note: All partner responses to guest reviews are subject to moderation. Once your response has been reviewed by our team and published on the website, you’ll see a ‘Reply published’ tag in your list of reviews on Pulse. It’s not possible to respond to reviews which have a score but no written comments.
- 5 tips on how to get more guest reviews
- Where can I see my guest reviews?
- Anonymous reviews on Booking.com
- Can I respond to a guest review using Pulse?
- What are guest reviews and who can write one?
- Can I respond to a guest review?
- How long does a review stay on my page?
- Can I ask for a guest review to be removed?
- What order do guest reviews appear in?
- Everything you need to know about guest reviews
- All you need to know about Guest Insights
- Understanding your guests’ feedback and the value for money score