How long does a review stay on my page?
Reviews stay on your reviews page for 36 months. After that time, they’re automatically archived and can be found at the bottom of your property page.
Once reviews are archived, your overall score will also be recalculated using the reviews that are still online.
Prior to August 2020 reviews were kept for two years. When we transitioned to keeping reviews for three years we extended the retention of existing reviews as well. After 31 July, 2021 reviews that are older than three years will be removed from public display, which could result in slight changes to your review score and review counts.
- 5 tips on how to get more guest reviews
- Where can I see my guest reviews?
- Anonymous reviews on Booking.com
- Can I respond to a guest review using Pulse?
- What are guest reviews and who can write one?
- Can I respond to a guest review?
- How long does a review stay on my page?
- Can I ask for a guest review to be removed?
- What order do guest reviews appear in?
- Everything you need to know about guest reviews
- All you need to know about Guest Insights
- Understanding the value for money score