- What is the goal of the Guest Review Awards programme?
- Which properties are eligible for a Guest Review Award?
- How is the score on the Guest Review Awards calculated?
- When will I receive my Guest Review Award package?
- Can I request multiple Guest Review Award packages?
- Can I change the property name or the delivery address for my Guest Review Award?
The Guest Review Awards programme is Booking.com’s yearly appreciation programme that recognises partners for their exceptional hospitality, as evidenced in the review scores left by guests after their stay.
In January 2019, we’ll launch the 2018 Guest Review Awards, the 7th edition of the awards.
To be a winner of the 2018 edition of the Guest Review Awards, properties need to meet the following criteria on 1 November 2018 (13:00 CET):
- A review score between 8 and 10.
- At least five reviews online.
The score is based on all reviews that were published on the website during the 24 months preceding 1 November 2018 (13:00 CET).
If you qualify to be a winner, you will receive your Guest Review Award package by March 2019. It will contain a letter, a certificate and a window sticker.
It isn’t possible to request multiple Guest Review Award packages.
The property name and delivery address cannot be changed after 1 November 2018 (13:00 CET), which is when the average review scores are calculated and the winners are decided.