Travel trends research sources
Updated 1 month ago | 1 min read time
Are you a guest?Contact our Customer Service team
Sources used include:
- Guest Insights Survey Findings
Research commissioned by Booking.com and independently conducted among a sample of adults who have taken a trip since May 2020. In total 1,987 respondents were polled including 499 from the US, 500 from the Uk, 499 from Germany and 489 from Taiwan. Respondents completed an online survey.
- Guest Needs Survey Findings
Research commissioned by Booking.com and conducted among a sample of 8.243 Boking.com customers who are considering travelling soon and haven't travelled (or have a booking) in 2020, but traveled in 2019 (10%), or traveled last 4 months (30%) or cancelled a booking during the past 4 months (30%) or have an upcoming booking (30%). Respondents completed an online survey between 9 and 19 July 2020.
- Future of Travel Survey Findings
Research commissioned by Booking.com and conducted among a sample of adults who have travelled for business or leisure in the past 12 months, and must be planning to travel in the next 12 months (if/once travel restrictions are lifted). In total, 20,934 respondents across 28 countries were polled. Respondents completed an online survey in July 2020.
- Partner Needs and Strategy Survey Findings
Research commissioned by Booking.com and conducted among a sample of 3,747 Booking.com partners from 20 countries, screened for decision making and/or supervisory roles. Respondents completed an online survey in July 2020.
- Google Trends
- Q2 2020 Booking Holdings Earnings Conference Call
Legal & Security
- Why do I need to complete a Know Your Partner (KYP) form?
- Making Pulse even more secure
- What you need to know about online security and social engineering
- Online Security Awareness: Phishing
- Report a security issue
- Preventing unauthorised use of your account
- What is 2-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Requirements and regulations around surveillance devices
- Digital event security standards
- Guidelines for room key access
- Keeping your property safe and clean
- Equipping your home property with safety devices, safety kits and emergency plans
- Protecting your home property with security devices
- Partner Liability Insurance
- Local laws and regulations
- How can I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
- My property is under new ownership. What should I do?
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for accommodation partners
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for experience partners
- Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
- Complying with European Union consumer law
- Mandatory host type (professional/private) assessment
- How does parity work?
- Our values and guidelines
- Offer transparency and clarity through simpler policies
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct
- Meeting legal requirements for tourist accommodation in French Polynesia
- Understanding Force Majeure
- Handling emergency closures
- Supporting partners in Ukraine during the war
- VAT and tax withholding legislation in Mexico
- Energy performance certificate requirements for properties in Spain