We’d be very sorry to lose you as a partner, but if you’d like to end your contract with us, follow these steps:
- Under your ‘Calendar’ or ‘Rates & Availability’ tab in the extranet, close all rooms for future dates so you don’t receive any more bookings.
- Open your 'Inbox' tab. From here, you can send us a message with ‘Account’ as the topic,explaining that you’d like to finish your agreement with Booking.com BV. Please include the reason for this.
- Your written request will be forwarded to our head office in Amsterdam.
- Within 14 days, and/or after any pending reservations have been honoured and any outstanding invoices have been paid, your agreement with Booking.com BV will end.
- Send us a message confirming that your final reservation has been completed and your final invoice has been paid.
- You’ll receive an official “Termination Notification Letter” from Booking.com BV. Your accommodation will no longer be visible or bookable on our website or mobile apps.