How can I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
What you need to do to remove your property from our platform depends on whether you want to do this temporarily or permanently.
Closing your property temporarily
If you only want to remove your property for a limited time, we recommend you use the snooze function to temporarily pause your listing. To find out how to do this, take a look at this article.
Removing your property permanently
If you’re thinking of permanently removing your property and terminating your contract, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you change your mind after starting the contract termination process, we may not be able to stop it for you
- Before you can terminate your contract with us, you need to honour any outstanding reservations and pay any outstanding invoices
- If you’re unable to honour outstanding reservations, you’ll need to cover the costs involved with relocating those guests
We’ll be sorry to lose you as a partner. But if you still want to permanently remove your property from our platform, you can terminate your contract with us in the extranet. Terminating your contract this way is much faster than if you contact our Customer Service team.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Inbox and then click on Booking.com messages
- Click on See contact options
- Choose Account (password, contacts, channel manager, devices, terminate contract) as the topic and Terminate contract (selling property, temporary and permanent closure) as the subtopic
- Click on Terminate contract and then answer all the questions that follow
- Read the important information displayed and then tick the box to confirm you acknowledge this and that you’re certain you want to terminate your contract
- Click on Terminate my contract
- Read the terms and conditions of terminating your contract and then tick the box to confirm you understand these
- Click on Terminate my contract again
- Read the confirmation message and then click on Close
We’ll close your property on our platform right away. Provided you don’t have any outstanding reservations and you’ve paid any outstanding invoices, we’ll also email you a contract termination notice. We’ll officially terminate your contract 14 calendar days after that, and we’ll let you know by email once we’ve done this.
Legal & Security
- Why do I need to complete a Know Your Partner (KYP) form?
- How can I make Pulse even more secure to use?
- Online security awareness: Social Engineering
- Online Security Awareness: Phishing
- Report a security issue
- How to prevent unauthorized use of your account
- What is 2-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Requirements and regulations around surveillance devices
- Digital event security standards
- Japanese Private Lodging Business Act
- Local laws and regulations
- How can I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
- My property is under new ownership. What should I do?
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for Accommodation Partners
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for Experiences Partners
- Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
- Which settings do I need to check to comply with European Union consumer law?
- Mandatory host type (professional/private) assessment
- How does parity work?
- Our values and guidelines
- Offer transparency and clarity through simpler policies
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct