Our Supplier Code of Conduct
As a global business, we have a responsibility to make sure we’re operating sustainably and responsibly at all times. We can only achieve this with the cooperation of our partners, and that includes our suppliers. Our Supplier Code of Conduct sets the standards for how we do business and who we do it with. That way, we can be sure we’re consistently delivering on our core values as we grow with our partners.
The Code applies to:
- All businesses and independent contractors that provide products or services to Booking Holdings and its subsidiaries, including Booking.com
- Anyone employed by one of our suppliers, regardless of the type of contract or location of their work
- Any subsidiaries, subcontractors and agents who act as licensed/authorised resellers of their products and services to Booking Holdings and its subsidiaries
Legal & Security
- Why do I need to complete a Know Your Partner (KYP) form?
- How can I make Pulse even more secure to use?
- What you need to know about online security and social engineering
- Online Security Awareness: Phishing
- Report a security issue
- How to prevent unauthorized use of your account
- What is 2-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Requirements and regulations around surveillance devices
- Digital event security standards
- Japanese Private Lodging Business Act
- Local laws and regulations
- How can I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
- My property is under new ownership. What should I do?
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for Accommodation Partners
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for Experiences Partners
- Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
- Which settings do I need to check to comply with European Union consumer law?
- Mandatory host type (professional/private) assessment
- How does parity work?
- Our values and guidelines
- Offer transparency and clarity through simpler policies
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct