Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
Depending on whether you have an individual or group agreement with Booking.com, you can follow the steps below to request your GDT.
We’ll email a PDF version of your GDT within two working days to the person listed as your contract contact.
If you have an individual agreement with Booking.com, here’s how to request your GDT:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Account and then click on Contracts
- Click on Request
If you have a group agreement with Booking.com, here’s how to request your GDT:
- Log in to the group extranet from your master account
- Click on Finance
- Click on Request GDT
Note: The British English version of the GDT takes precedence over and acts as the source for all translations.
Legal & Security
- Why do I need to complete a Know Your Partner (KYP) form?
- How can I make Pulse even more secure to use?
- Online security awareness: Social Engineering
- Online Security Awareness: Phishing
- Report a security issue
- How to prevent unauthorized use of your account
- What is 2-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Requirements and regulations around surveillance devices
- Digital event security standards
- Japanese Private Lodging Business Act
- Local laws and regulations
- How can I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
- My property is under new ownership. What should I do?
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for Accommodation Partners
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for Experiences Partners
- Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
- Which settings do I need to check to comply with European Union consumer law?
- Mandatory host type (professional/private) assessment
- How does parity work?
- Our values and guidelines
- Offer transparency and clarity through simpler policies
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct