Where can I find my Booking.com contract and the General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
Reading time: 2 minutes
Several translations of our General Delivery Terms were amended for clarity and accuracy in August 2020.
Highlight: Depending on whether you have a group or individual contract with Booking.com, you can follow one of the options below to view your GDT.
Digital, individual contract
If you’re working under an individual agreement with Booking.com and have a digital contract with us, you can now access the GDT via your extranet.
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon in the top-right corner of your extranet.
- Select ‘Contracts’ and request a copy of your contract and GDTs.
- Your individual agreement is sent via email as a PDF attachment within 2 business days.
- The person listed as the contract contact under the ‘Account’ section receives the email.
Analogue, individual contract
If you’re working under an individual agreement with Booking.com but haven’t got a digital version yet, you can request a copy of the GDT via the button on that same extranet page.
Partners with multiple properties and a master account
To view your GDT, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your group extranet from your master account.
- Go to the ‘Finance’ tab and click on the ‘Request GDT’ button below the navigation bar.
- You’ll receive your latest GDT via email immediately.
Keeping track of GDT changes
Note: The British English version of the Booking.com GDT takes precedence over all other translations, and at the same time the British English version acts as a source for all translations of the GDT.
We highlight GDT changes via emails sent to you. In order to see past GDT-related communications from us:
- Click on the yellow Help button (circle with a question mark) on the top of the extranet.
- Then on ‘What’s new?’ at the bottom of the pop-up.
- From there you will be taken to the ‘What’s new?’ page which contains updates and important information. There you will find two tabs: the first is called “Releases” and the second is ‘Legal updates’.
- You will be able to see all your GDT emails in the ‘Legal updates’ tab.
Note: You will be able to access GDT-related emails received prior to 2020 via the 'Booking.com messages' section of the extranet Inbox.
Legal & Security