Everything you need to know about the Pulse app
Pulse is an easy-to-use app that lets you take care of tasks on the go. We developed it with you in mind, based on feedback about how you and other partners manage reservations.
The app includes features such as a calendar and an overview of arrivals and departures. You can use it to:
- Manage your property’s availability
- Get notifications about bookings, cancellations and reviews
- Respond quickly and conveniently to messages from guests
Table of contents
You log in to Pulse with your extranet username and password. When you log in to Pulse for the first time or install the app on a new device, we’ll ask you to verify your device. This is a security measure designed to protect your and your guests’ data.
Here’s how to verify your device:
- Log in to Pulse using your extranet username and password.
- Select your mobile phone number from the list of registered numbers.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive a verification code by phone call or SMS.
- Once you receive the code, go back to Pulse, enter the code and select ‘Verify now’.
If you’re trying to verify your device using your mobile phone number, but the app doesn’t display the number you’d like us to send the verification code to, here’s what to do:
- Select ‘My number is not listed’
- You’ll be prompted to verify your device in the extranet instead.
- Log in to the extranet and click on ‘Account’ and then on ‘My devices’.
- Follow the prompts to verify your device.
- Once you’ve verified your device in the extranet, you’ll be able to log in to the Pulse app as normal.
You can manage your devices in the extranet. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the extranet.
- Click on ‘Account’ and then click on ‘My devices’.
- You’ll see a list of your devices that have access to Pulse. To remove a device, click ‘Deny’ next to it.
To keep your data safe and make sure you can access the latest Pulse features, update your devices’ operating systems to these versions:
- Android 5 or higher (we recommend Android 9 or higher)
- iOS 11 or higher (we recommend iOS 12 or higher)
On 1 November 2019, we stopped providing support for the Pulse app on devices using iOS 10 or lower. From 1 October 2020, we’ll also stop providing support for the Pulse app on devices using Android 4.4.x or lower.
No. Improvements and new app features require systems with higher security, so you’ll need to update your devices operating systems in order to update the app to the latest version.
Account and login