How do I log in to Pulse for the first time on any device?
When you log in to the Pulse app for the first time, or install the app on a new device, you’ll be asked to verify that device. This is a security measure that’s designed to protect your data – and that of your guests.
You can only do this process on Pulse, and you’ll only be asked to do it once.
To verify your device, follow these steps:
- Log in to Pulse using your Booking.com extranet username and password.
- Select your mobile phone number from the list of registered numbers.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive a one-time verification code by phone call or SMS.
- Pulse will then send you a six-digit code via phone call or SMS. Once you receive the code, go back to Pulse, enter the code and tap ‘Verify now’.
What do I do if my phone number doesn’t appear on the list of registered numbers?
If the number of the phone you’d like to receive the verification code on isn’t listed, you’ll have to follow these steps:
- Tap ‘Unable to verify?’.
- Select the option that applies to you from the next menu.
- If prompted, follow the instructions to call Booking.com Customer Service. Have the code ready to provide to the agent who takes your call.
How can I manage which devices have access to Pulse?
You can manage your devices in the extranet using these steps:
- Log in to your extranet and click on the ‘Account’ tab.
- Then select ‘My devices’.
- Here, you’ll see an overview of all the devices that have access to Pulse. If there are any devices on that list that shouldn’t be there, you can deny them access by clicking on ‘Deny’.