Can I change or add policies myself?
Updated 1 month ago
If you need to make any changes to the policies on your page, take a look at the tips below.
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Policies’. Here you can make any relevant changes.
- On this page, you can make changes to the following:
- Cancellation and pre-payment policies.
- Prices for internet access, pets, parking, any children staying and extra beds.
- Additional fees for cleaning, security deposits, etc.
- Guest payment details and information, including key collection.
- ‘Genius’ freebies.
- To change any of the above click ‘Change / Add details’.
- Remember to click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
Guest Policies & Payments
If you want to change your cancellation policies, just follow these steps: Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Policies’ to make any changes
It’s easy to make changes to your parking information. Take a look at the steps below: Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘facilities &
You can make the following changes to your property’s page by accessing the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet. Click on ‘Policies’ and you’ll be able to make