Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties in one go?
You can save time and set up cancellation policies for multiple properties, or your entire property portfolio, in just a few minutes:
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in any of your properties’ extranets.
- Select ‘Policies’.
- Under ‘Cancellation and prepayment policies’, click on ‘Apply to all properties’ below the relevant cancellation policy (either ‘Flexible’ or ‘Non-refundable’).
- Review the settings for the policy.
- Click on ‘Edit’ to make changes, or click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Click on ‘Apply to selected’ to finalise the policy set-up.
Note: To access this feature, you need to have an extranet group account for managing multiple properties. If you manage multiple properties but don’t have a group account yet, contact us to set it up.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
Guest Policies & Payments