You can save time and set up cancellation policies for multiple properties, or your entire property portfolio, in just a few minutes:
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in any of your properties’ extranets.
- Select ‘Policies’.
- Under ‘Cancellation and prepayment policies’, click on ‘Apply to all properties’ below the relevant cancellation policy (either ‘Flexible’ or ‘Non-refundable’).
- Review the settings for the policy.
- Click on ‘Edit’ to make changes, or click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Click on ‘Apply to selected’ to finalise the policy set-up.
Note: To access this feature, you need to have an extranet group account for managing multiple properties. If you manage multiple properties but don’t have a group account yet, contact us to set it up.