Can I mark credit cards as invalid in Pulse?
You can easily view guest credit card details, and mark credit cards as invalid, in Pulse.
To mark credit cards as invalid in pulse, follow these steps:
Open the Pulse app.
Go to the ‘Bookings’ tab and click on the guest’s name. This will take you to the reservation details page
Note: You can also reach the reservation details page by clicking on a ‘New booking’ notification in your activity screen.
From there, scroll down to the ‘Price and Policy’ section.
Below the ‘View credit card details’ button tap ‘Mark credit card as invalid’.
After you mark the card as invalid, the guest will automatically receive an email and a text message requesting new card details within 24 hours.
You’ll get an email when the guest updates their details. If you don’t receive these within 24 hours, or the guest provides invalid credit card details again, you can cancel the booking by scrolling to the bottom of the reservation details page and tapping ‘Cancel reservation’.
Guest Policies & Payments
- How can I set up no-credit card details on my most flexible rate?
- Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties in one go?
- How do I attach a new cancellation policy to a rate?
- How can I set up the grace period?
- How can I change the breakfast type?
- How to waive fees with the Cancellation Fee Exceptions tool
- No credit card details for domestic bookers
- Managing my services charges
- Last-minute bookings without credit cards
- How can I update my property’s WiFi internet settings in the extranet?
- How can I make changes to my property's policies?
- Why are there restrictions for setting up policies?
- Can I change or add policies myself?
- What type of policies can I set up?
- How to set up policies, rooms, rates and facilities for children
- How can I change cancellation policies?
- Making changes to your parking policies
- How can I set up ‘no credit-card details for domestic bookers’?
- How do I handle property damage by guests?
- How can I view guest credit card details using Pulse?
- Do I supply guests with invoices?
- How can I access guests’ credit card details?
- How can I set up pre-authorisation for guests’ credit cards?
- How can I set up a damage deposit?
- How do I mark a credit card as invalid?
- How can I change my payment preferences and which credit cards I accept?
- How can I make changes to deposit and pre-payment information?
- I'd like to set up a prepayment deposit. How can I do this?
- How do I handle guest payments?
- The guest hasn't paid the deposit/pre-payment. Can I cancel the booking?
- What is Strong Customer Authentication?
- Can I charge credit card and/or payment fees on bookings I receive through Booking.com?
- Can I mark credit cards as invalid in Pulse?
- Introducing payment solutions from Booking.com
- Payments - FAQs and all you need to know
- How can I join Payments by Booking.com?
- How much does it cost to use Payments by Booking.com?
- What to know about virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Receiving bank transfer payments via Payoneer in Japan
- Temporary changes for virtual credit card activation date (VCC)
- How and when do I refund a virtual credit card (VCC) ?
- Cost savings and earlier activation dates for virtual credit cards